Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Journal Tip #23: The Homecoming

Because of copyright laws, etc., I don't want to post the quotes and actual journal tips in my blog. Instead, you can find 100+ free journaling tips from Mari here, and you can buy the same journal I am using here. Except this one is just a quote so I will give credit to the writer.

I keep my journal in the same comfy spot. I leave it open to a blank page with the pen on top so that when I get home it invites me to curl up with it and write.
Wendy Kipfmiller (Graphic Design Solutions
How I would love to have my own comfy spot to leave my journal. Right now, my journal rests in a wire basket along with the rest of my journaling/writing/creative things. I live in my parents' den so having my own cozy space to do anything is a bit of an issue. However, sitting down on the couch or outside in the garden with a nice, hot cup of coffee and one of my favorite pens is perhaps the next best thing. It also helps that I have these new, adorable little "2 things to do" lists. They look more like scrapbooking pages! Still, it helps me to journal, and I love it.

One of my favorite pens right now are Paper Mate's new Ink Joy's. They are the most amazing things I have ever written with. They're ballpoint pens, but the way they write is like a gel pen. I have the 200s, I believe, and they're amazing. My favorite journal to write in is a leather one. Right now, I have this cardboard-type cover one with black and white flowers. It was a lot less expensive than the leather ones, which is why I bought it. I then found the most amazing brown leather journal at Ross for almost 1/3 of the price. So, I bought it. Unfortunately, I'm waiting until I fill up the black and white one.

No comments:

Post a Comment