Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Journal Tip #2: The Miracle Worker

Because of copyright laws, etc., I don't want to post the quotes and actual journal tips in my blog. Instead, you can find 100+ free journaling tips from Mari here, and you can buy the same journal I am using here. 
"The cure is here, the healing has begun!"
 I honestly LOVE how much better I feel when I journal daily. I love how it helps me through the day and helps me better schedule my life. Do you know what? Unless I journal on a daily basis, the rest of my day is a complete modge podge of CRAP. With daily journaling, I really do feel like I'm going through a healing. Journaling is my cure. Journaling gets me up and gets me started. It helps me clear my mind to understand what I have to do for the day. It's even helped with writing my novel because it pulls all of the distractions out of my brain and puts them onto paper, beautiful journal paper with black flowers.
Writing about how I FEEL about this journaling experience:
I absolutely loved this experience because it was something very true to how I feel about journaling. Journaling helps me with everything--my depression, my family life, schoolwork, my novel, and my love with my husband. In fact, journaling is so important to me that I want to share it with my husband. It's too bad that he's often too busy with games to even listen to me, but such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment